Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's Graduation Time --

 
It's Graduation season once again...I personally will be going through a child graduating for the next three years...therefore, I must bake, it reduced stress.

These cupcakes allowed me to be creative while showing school spirit and pride. 

The cakes themselves are a basic vanilla cake receipe (never boxed!), topped with a classic butter cream icing.  To create the hats, I took a minature Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, with a chocolate coated graham cracker cookie, and used school colored candies to create the tassel. 

The school pride cupcakes are the creation of the school logo and the beautiful invention of rice paper and a printer that is food safe.  I used Kopykake Kopyjet products. The edible ink did seem to clog a bit, but after steaming the printer containers ...all is well. 

It was great fun and I cannot wait to get more creative as our business grows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment